View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 12:19 PM   #14
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: KATRINA- The whole story..

no doubt the people who i have mentioned in my post.. the guys who are saying what im sayin is in correct

check out nicola tesla.. do a fucking search omn that name.. he PATENTED WEATHER technologhy in 1910!! thats fucking almost 100 years ago.. do u think it has developed since then? also check H.A.A.R.P as ive said countless times.. check what haarp does..

for the literate type asshole.. i have given u freemason motto's/ illuminati motto's
what do u want? do u want me to go to the grand lodge in washington and show u all but 2 presidents have been freemasons? lol
u can edit whatever facts u want out of anything u dont like,.. thats no probs..
but to accept it. u have to call urself stupid 1st.. u have to get rid of ur ego.. or well..
just sit their and wait till nov 5th 2012 as u said. rofl why that date? what happens then? rofl
not like if its anything like dec 21st when the 9 planets and the sun will be in 1 line to the centre of out solar system.. ( as the mayans said 6000 years ago.. but hey..thats a theory.. not like all the astrological events they said was gone happened. on the correct times and dates.. lol its coz they fucking had the knowledge.. unlike some..)

now on to ur post..

bush pays what? man u idiot. tax dollars.. pay that shit. u the americans pay.. dont u see? who makes the cash? the people like cheney and bush snr and rumsfield and pearle who have major shares in the oil companys and the rebuilding contractors (haliburton and bechtel 0wnz yew ) not to mention the loans the so called govt of the free us will take out and thus make inflation even higher.. this shit aint brain surgery its happned countless times b4. history always repeats..

u say i have fuck all to support this
ok well
start with the bilderberg group. see who the members are and work fucking backwards..
u will see who these people are.. see who is part of the round table.. who is part of the royakl society of peace rofl should be war.. the council on foriegn relations. the london school of science..
all sides of all parties and all the leading compays.. all their man mens are their. u push ur agenda from the top and u branch it out..
u only need to know what u know.. u r not told what is in levels above u

lol check may 1st 1977
baverian illuminatis official date..
even said by their own members ( albert picke)
go vfucking research

pyrmaids inside pyramids.. or better still.. like the russian dolls.. that u keep opening and gettin smaller and smaller

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote