View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 08:04 PM   #573
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Yea but Cincy beat an eventually higher ranked team in Pitt.

I dont think Boise State deserves to be there because they play in a much weaker conference and it is not a fair playing field.

Same could be said for TCU.

But the Big East is a legitimate conference, so i give them credence for that.
TRUE ^the Big East is legit..........if we were talking basketball. Texas has the second-longest streak of ten win seasons in college football history going right now in a conference of perrienial contenders. If you think some johnny-come-lately of a program is about to leapfrog us on the strength of one game......well that's laughable. You know college football don't work like that, for better or worse. I would still rather have playoffs even being in the title game but it is what it is and the Texas program has earned their prestige.

btw yall thinkin its no contest when we play Alabama are under-rating our defense. We've got playmakers everywhere. Win or lose I'm just glad we've got a chance to prove it on the field. Fuck the polls!

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote