View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 12:00 AM   #575
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
I just think Alabama is too much on both sides of the ball right now...

.....the dominated Florida.

If they have anything going against them from that win its that Florida can't throw the football, and we will see if the Bama secondary can handle Shipley and McCoy.

And Dunlap and Spikes were out most of that game for Florida.

But still, after seeing all the trouble a viable defense gave the Texas offense and knowing how Ohio State slowed them last year, I think Alabama has the edge.

I think they win by about 9.
Suh is a fuckin beast. A DT with 82 tackles for the season is unreal. He deserves the Heisman invitation he got which when is the last that ever happened? A DT invited to the heisman show??!!?? It wasn't nebraska's defense in general giving us fits, it was Suh in particular.

I'm not saying alabama's D is a pushover but I don't see anyone on the line that's so dominant a force that it lets them play with 7 dbs on the field for the entire game.

Also don't forget that Bill Muschamp and Saban are good friends who was with him @ both lsu and the dolphins. He's got a whole month to get ready to prepare our d against a guy he knows.

I thinks its gonna be a good, close game that could go either way.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote