View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 04:01 PM   #1
Bobda Buildah

Bobda Buildah shaolin monk
Default The Official:"My Name is Bob The Builder"And I am butt hurt because I lost 2 battles"

look everybody this right here is the issue with wu corp. you fucks run in packs or
what????? so whos the leader of the butthole gang? this is a list of the same fucks that

vote for each other, over and over again.constently showin each other love.. are you all UK
cats? and what the fuck is up with the word scriptures. you are not wu tang.or militant.or
why does everybody have fixations with rusty daggers,and names of random metal objects.
stop trying to be like someone or somthing, be yourself. fuck ,go read some real scriptures
or some shit. every song doesn't need to be GRIMMY......shit gets old.....PS if you vote in
the arena, leave a comment, or else you just look stupid. Irie 1 comes and votes for
7th ,in me and 7ths battle.leaves no comment.. why??? cause i fucking ripped you a new
one in your last battle. lil bitch gets shut down in the BATTLE arena and leaves the corp for 2 weeks..... whats wrong son did BOB send you back to the fuckin lab....?huh?..... menes???
same shit????you voted...yet no comment? i can go on and on.

12weLvE, Bronze Feet, Complex, H.Notik, MaXiMus Da MaNtis, menes, pRoTeChTyAnEcK, SKAM-POPE. ALL OF YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT PERIOD.

PSS. I CALLED 12TWELVE OUT A LONG TIME AGO, STILL YET TO STEP MY WAY....? NOTHIN AGAINST YOU SON, JUST CURIOUS ON WHOS STUCK TO YOUR NUTS.....WHAT ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT ANYWAY?? IM JUST SOME DUDE ON THE CORP RIGHT?.FUCKIN BATTLE ME.