View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 05:40 PM   #10
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobda Buildah View Post
PS if you vote in
the arena, leave a comment, or else you just look stupid. Irie 1 comes and votes for
7th ,in me and 7ths battle.leaves no comment.. why??? cause i fucking ripped you a new
one in your last battle. lil bitch gets shut down in the BATTLE arena and leaves the corp for 2 weeks..... whats wrong son did BOB send you back to the fuckin lab....?huh?..... menes???
same shit????you voted...yet no comment? i can go on and on.

12weLvE, Bronze Feet, Complex, H.Notik, MaXiMus Da MaNtis, menes, pRoTeChTyAnEcK, SKAM-POPE. ALL OF YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT PERIOD.

PSS. I CALLED 12TWELVE OUT A LONG TIME AGO, STILL YET TO STEP MY WAY....? NOTHIN AGAINST YOU SON, JUST CURIOUS ON WHOS STUCK TO YOUR NUTS.....WHAT ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT ANYWAY?? IM JUST SOME DUDE ON THE CORP RIGHT?.FUCKIN BATTLE ME.
Bet I don't look as stupid as you crying over a battle that doesn't mean anything in real life.

There is nothing that says I am obligated to leave a comment with my vote. You'd just get mad about feedback anyway, so I figure I should vote and be on my way cause I personally don't feel like watching you cry anymore about how nobody respects poor Bob.

LMAO....It's funny that you would call out the names of people that actually have material available to the masses and you do nothing but diddly squat.

Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 12-13-2009 at 07:12 PM.