View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 06:16 AM   #11
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

when have you ever seen dust fly around like that? they don't follow the natural pattern of how dust normally flies about, and not for that length of time. they normally fly around for about 30 secs to 1 min. and they can fly upwards and continue to fly upwards if it felt like it, or fly to the other side of the room, and it's not my heating or windows that's caused it.

and i see them all year round. it does look like dust, but why have i only started seeing them 3 years ago? i haven't got any messier and it makes no difference if my place is clean or not.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote