View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 06:23 AM   #13
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

a cobweb would brush off your fingernail if you rubbed it right? well this stuff doesn't, not always.

this other time on landed on my fingernail late at night, i slept and checked my fingernail the next morning and it was still there.

if it doesn't stick to something and just lands like it did in those 2 pics, then it would just act like dust.

normally i just see about 1-3 of them at a time, but on 2 occasions i've seen a whole cluster of what must have been about 15-20 of them. the first time was when i was at a friends house in her kitchen, a cluster of them appeared in front of my face and then within a few seconds they all vanished. the second time was easter last year i described above.

the quality of those videos are pretty bad because i used my phone cam to record it. it's the only recording equipment i have, plus i wouldn't have time to set up a proper camera, or have a camera already set up to capture them cos i never know when they'll appear.

they've shown up on easter monday and easter sunday before. oh, and this year they showed up on chinese new year too.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-14-2009 at 12:54 PM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote