View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 03:05 PM   #23
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

Dear Bob,

I can see quite clearly why you feel fustrated and in deep anguish about your time here! I have come in to take full responsibilty for your pain so please do not continue to take your anguish out on the good people of wu-corp any longer as this is all my fault!!!

I am Sorry for beating you in battle twice!!! and offer my full apologies, had I realised it would of effected you so badly I would of let you win. It was thoughtless of me to blemish your unbeaten record, I realise now that when wu-tang come snooping around for talent and hear your master pieces they will be in awe but unable to sign you beacause you where beaten by myself! I was unaware of the impact this would have at the time and didnt know you wont be able to feed your family because that contract from wu isnt coming. Im also sorry for the fact that you felt it necessery to cheat to try and beat me and yet still failed, that young man is a cross no man should have to bear and again Im truly sorry!!! Im affraid I can no longer battle you in the future as I cant take the risk of beating you again because already the guilt is to much to manage from the last two occasions. I am also sorry that you had to get your real life friend foodforthought to come in and give you sympathy votes that must make you feel really low, but its really ok bob............. we all need a friend sometimes.

I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me bob and maybe one day we could actually be friends, untill then as a gesture of my future good will I have rewarded you with one green rep point and as an extra token present I would like to offer you free drum lessons for one month.

regards,

your friend

7th