View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 08:20 PM   #25
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobda Buildah View Post
check this kid, i sit with a grin in the second defeat. i simply out created you in that battle period.and if you are stupid enough to believe dif , you are among the same idiots creatin music that'l never get heard. i have dreams and those dreams are what keep me movin. i will eventually work with wu... watch my moves.

go sharpen your rusty blades. you plastic fucks

I really dont give a fuck to be honest your just coming off as a total fucking idiot and if your stupid enough to be believe that you will get discovered by wu-tang on a board that they dont give a fuck about then your just the same as the rest of the egomaniacs that have left this board with there tail between there legs. dont worry I'll be watching and waiting and waiting and waiting and............................ waiting!!!

p.s. cheating and using outside samples doesnt count as being more creative