View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 12:46 AM   #24
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i got my dates wrong. i've been seeing these things since 2005 and not 2006.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
It looks like you have dirty vents - go look at your furnace filter, floor vents. Think of dust collecting the carbon and dirt in your furnace then being pushed out of the vents. The Air circulation in your house and their light weight is whats making them fly erratically.

my radiators are similar to this

the dust that collects behind them, like normal household dust, looks fluffy and dark greyish brown at best and don't resemble the things i see at all.

there's only been about 2 instances where these things i see aren't looking like the pure black short strands of dark matter i've posted. the regular ones i see are like that, they also have a tiny little blob or it may be where the 'strand' is curled up at the end, and they vary in length, usually between 2-10 mm.

the first unusual looking one i saw looked like a bit of ash from a joss stick. if you've ever burned a joss stick, you'll know that when the ash falls off, sometimes there'll be a lump of it that still holds the shape of the joss stick, and the ash looks dark brownish grey. i stopped burning joss sticks at least 4 years before i saw this one.

the second unusual looking one was the one that looked like a huge snowflake i described earlier, and that one was pure black in colour.

i can say that all the ones that do vanish, when they decided they've had enough of flying around, always makes their way towards the ceiling before vanishing.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-15-2009 at 01:17 AM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote