View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 03:13 AM   #30
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobda Buildah View Post
I used my own voice you fuck.like i said simply out created............................

tisk tisk.........................

you used whistles which add to the melody which techicaly is cheating for one, the coughs and the little bit of speach I can roll with cos you can count them as tags/quotes/addlibs. But com'on son you didnt think I could hear the other shit you had in there like the chick singing and the extra little synths lol. Your a fucking fool and you had to make this whole damn thread cos you lost, in my book that makes you a cry baby. Honestly if I was that bothered I could of called you out there and then about the cheating but its just a meaningless battle on a meaningless forum so why bother. SO regardless of who had the better beat you cheated and that doesnt make you more creative, you had an easy to spot loop from the sample and broke the rules to add to it arn't you great lol!!!!!!!!! Now tell me bob what part of the sample did I use???

But Like I said personally win or loose I dont give a fuck battling on here is just for fun and doesnt benifit any aspirations of having a musical career for anyone at all, your making yourself look like a right fucking idiot by making a thread crying about about your loss weeks later!! Really you should be more concerned with the fact that you named yourself after this charecter and want to be taken seriously LMAO!!

Good luck tho with riding on wu's coat tails now there washed up and irrelivent rather than making your own legacy, I really do wish you all the best with that