View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 06:44 PM   #44
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobda Buildah View Post
ps. 7th your sample game is elementry..... stop trying to make excuses, like out of nowhere im cheating.....homie you where out created..

you lost no excuses need to be made Im just stating the facts and infact if I remember correctly you were called out on it before I posted the poll by someone else so whatever and regards my skills ive never claimed to be at any level so say what you will I really don't care cos I know myself I have much to learn and improve on unlike you

2 of the first 3 battles i used movie samples as my intro, and a small one in iries battle.....this is the funny part, 2nd round 7th vs bob, 7th comes out of nowhere using a intro,gravediggas right? i come out one step ahead, i creat my ENTIRE own intro......what made you attemt to put voices on your intro....????were you tring to do some extra extra COMPETEING AGAINST BOB...???

Bobby bobby digi drums for as long as I have been doing this I have been using movie samples and cuts of pellas, sometimes I do and sometimes I dont depends on my mood but to say im biting you is just fucking hilarious to me and just goes to show you really do live on your own planet, what you think you where the first person to do it hahahahhahahaahhahaa.............................. ................ DICK!!!

and for the record as I beat you the first time 10-1 why would I feel the need to up my game LMAO, dude seriously you need to take your head out of your ass

as a beat maker you lak your own sound. eh 7th make a crunk beat, or a club beat,or a west coast beat,or a real east coast beat ,can you make anything out of the grimey limey genre. but 4 real what made you bite my battle style???

If I dont have my own sound why have you just listed about every style there is thats been done already and challenging me to do them...................................... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that makes sense lol and one thing I will say for myself is I dont think lack of variety is a problem I suffer with lol

pss. the women in the beat once again was me you tard.......

fagot.............. and adding to the melody is cheating whether you make yourself sound like a girl or not

and if you cant ad synths how do you lace basslines..?????.

drums, bass tags/quotes/movie clips are all that allowed........ your reaching!!!

once again make excuses old militant warrior. your just mad cause im not the first to call all you pussys out.

Again I beat you twice no excuses needed dumb ass and you didnt mention my name anyway so you fail again

anyways the entire thread was posted to hopefully piss off your faggot friend 12,and a couple of other idiots... i was hopin it would motivate them to come battle me...

FAKE ASS WU HEADS.
oh and by the way your drums sound like cotton buds hitting paper bags!!!! and if I cup my hands and put them to my ear I can just about hear your bass so I dont think wu are gonna be calling you anytime soon lol