View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 05:21 PM   #87
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

at no point have i called you mediocore or said im better than you!!!, the whole god damn forum said your beats lack lowend and heavy enough drums so clearly your not ready to be signed yet, I actually do believe you have a lot of skill but you cant seem to see for yourself you have room for improvement so therefore you have peeked and will never be ready which is why i suggested you humble down. Im also quite aware battling is subjective and its not like i havnt lost one so no I wont shut the fuck up. But if those same 8 heads that keep voting are so biased why did you beat the likes of irie or shogah etc etc. really man make all the excuses you want i beat you fair and square and The only person walking round here claiming to be king of the castle is you and when you do get defeated you cry like a little girl and make excuses, really duke grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!