View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 05:21 PM   #89
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobda Buildah View Post
7th will you shut the fuck up , why are speaking for your friend let him be a man for himself. and if im
mediocre @ best, where does that put you fools.??... ha.... 12 will man up sooner or later trust me...irie 1 was trying to play that same role(im just sooo tight) before he finally stepped in the ring... (im a waste of time,cause you guys are sooo damn good).get the fuck outta here with that shit.this is hip hop the land of having to continually prove yourself...

if anybody outside of the same 8 heads were to actually come vote on these battles, our battles would have ended way diff. and you kno that shit
Yeah...playing the role of somebody that actually puts music out compared to you is so overrated anyway. I'd rather win meaningless battles hoping to kiss the RZA's pinky ring rather than actually calling up Killa Beez themselves to drop verses for me. Once again you have proven to be a complete moron and hypocrite. Critique people's shit, but get all butt hurt when you catch a little feedback. Stop crying you baby!