View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 06:37 PM   #99
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobda Buildah View Post
once again irie dont play that game with me bitch..... so your tellig me your all tooooo tight to battle me and my team. oh yaeh hows your second job holding up??? still trying to pay off holocausts verses you purchased..???

shamoo's down
Everything I got is paid in full son. I unlike you am not the biggest bullshitter walking this side of the planet. You won't waste ur time naming ur resume cause their is nothing to name. I can't find that Youngbloodz mixtape nowhere. Not even on their official discography....imagine that. No Bob The Builder.

I am still gainfully employed, thank you for asking.