View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 06:07 AM   #108
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahah!
also duru - you need to stop lying about me
if you can show me where I said I still go to soup kitchens, ill buy you ANY rosary you desire this holiday season - I'm sure they got special ones out this time of year
I said ive been to one -
twice in my life to be exact, 3 years ago, both times I was taken there by a homeless friend
it was during a week I would pack shit into a backpack and live downtown without a phone, set place to sleep, money, ipod or nuffin for a week - just for the fuck of it. I'm not even kidding.
now if you still think I'm a greedy asshole that's ok - just don't be makin shit up
damn I hate having to always take time to correct this sahu, i was havin fun playing around in this fred