View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 10:05 AM   #120
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
hahahah!
also duru - you need to stop lying about me
if you can show me where I said I still go to soup kitchens, ill buy you ANY rosary you desire this holiday season - I'm sure they got special ones out this time of year
I said ive been to one -
twice in my life to be exact, 3 years ago, both times I was taken there by a homeless friend
it was during a week I would pack shit into a backpack and live downtown without a phone, set place to sleep, money, ipod or nuffin for a week - just for the fuck of it. I'm not even kidding.
now if you still think I'm a greedy asshole that's ok - just don't be makin shit up
damn I hate having to always take time to correct this sahu, i was havin fun playing around in this fred
ahHhHhHHHHHhHAHAHAHAHA

look at you trying to justify this shit!

You're like one of those evil cracker devil white men that goes to a poor man's country and exploits them, steals all of their food and resources, patronizes them by acting like you 'feel their pain', then leaves to go back to his cushy life....

.....and basically all you did was steal somebodies seconds, or some 6 year olds firsts..

all for the sake of 'experimenting'.....

'Gee homeless black man, waht would it be like to be you for a week??? Let me try out your miserable existance, then go back home and pretend i formed some sort of kinship bond with you!!'

you are without a doubt the biggest faggot walking the earth.