View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 06:25 PM   #12
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Bone View Post
Not something I would wear personally, the font just doesnt seem to suit, kinda looks like a fake knock off you'd find on an indian marketstall somewhere.

Peace be with you !!!!
yeah i wouldn't try n market this especially since iron on's come off like that... it was a first attempt tho... i think i over did the sleeves as well with both of them being on there.
only reason i'd rock it is cause i made it... i wouldn't rock it if i bought at a flea market or something
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow Magnum View Post
did you cut the transfer with a die cutter or scissors, cause it looks precise?
exacto knife & ruler... thanks btw.
illy sig
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmo View Post
yeah cool shirt
gratzi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixx View Post
i like how you've positioned the words, "clan" just needs to be centred. the font reminds me of american sports shirts and high school stuff.

looks good.
thanks that was what i was going for, i modeled it after my ecko hoodie...ish

i figured ima hold off on the graff shirt, im getting a screen printing thing in a week so ima work with that so it dont trear off or whatever and i can work with design some more.
screen printing looks more fun anyway.

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote