View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 07:13 PM   #9
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Notik went in hard on The Bullet. Still bump it till this day. Of course I produced the joint, but still isnt my fav on here. Mentals and Sin dropped a gem that was slepped on by cats here at the corp, but Sin did his shit pushing this heavy in Philly, performing tracks of it and getting love, my pick for sure. 1995 was another banger that came late this year, possively Maxis best effort to date. MOD is a beast with that vintage boom bap killing that 1000 (I am slowly learning it man, I am coming after ya lol). BDZ came out of nowhere also, slept on little project, but it stood out well, of course them boys have improved a lot and have a promising future if they focus on whats important... Grind out yall, go do shows, keep doing it, the Corp aint shit.

A lot of dope projects came out this year, a lot of sick ones excluded... no Slang Mobb?? No Illyvas? lol. I dint nominate because I wanted to fall back and watch what people thought, now I can really tell that people dont listen to shit here, I may not drop feed on everyones projects, but I listen to all of them for the most part, and recognize where the talent is at.

PS.

Bronze good job taking it over man. Keep doing your thing boy.