View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 10:43 PM   #12
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12weLvE View Post
Best LP/Mixtape/EP 01-06-2010 03:54 PMSKAM-POPE R U NOT ASHAMED OF UR FAGGIT LIPGLOSS

LMAO!!!

Couse I am telling the truth???

Who the fuck votes for themselves??!?!?!? Hell of a looser move haha. Epic fail to the 3rd power. SMH that right there shows inscurities, probably worst than Monk getting a gang of heads to vote for him. But fuck do I care... these awards are a bunch of fucking bullshit, and its for fun. So yeah Skampoe props on voting for your own album lol.
enough to mini blogg about me

For the GenChat pervs