View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 02:51 PM   #8
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
well my tinfoil hat says its precipitate from chemtrails and other shit in the air that has been built up with carbon like a snoflake forms out of dust particles.

but my peanut filling says that its a dirty cobweb.
lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixx View Post
i believe they're ghosts.

those things, i'm guessing is made up of carbon, and somehow it has managed to separate or transform itself from the natural gasses that is in the atmosphere.

i'll tell you why i believe they're ghosts. back in easter 2006, i was in the nut house for a few weeks. my aunts came to visit me, they told me they were on their way to the cemetry to pay their respects at my nan's grave. i quickly drew a picture for them to bring to the cemetry to give to my nan. they told me they'd have to burn it to send it to the other side. so they did.

later on in the year, i was in my room smoking, and out of nowhere 3 of them (these were smaller than the ones i've shown) coming flying towards me from about a metre away and they all hit my face. it didn't hurt of anything, but that was the first time i saw them.

so, since then, whenever there is a special occasion like easter of christmas or anything, i'll draw something or print something and then burn it for my nan. and guaranteed every easter and christmas time i'll see those things flying around my house. i see them at other times too, but they will show up every easter and christmas without fail. last christmas one showed up on boxing day, and this easter one showed up on good friday. easter last year a whole lot of them appeared. my girl's girlfriend tried to catch one between her thumb and finger, she got it, but when she opened up her fingers there was nothing there. at the same time, i let one land on my fingernail, and i let her have a closer look at it. she rubbed her finger over it but it didn't brush away. it was like it'd been drawn on with a sharpie.

i can't remember every time i've seen one of those things. when i do see them they don't remain visible for long unless they land on something. the ones in the videos i've posted vanished into thin air.
thats the root to ur psychosis

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is online now   Reply With Quote