View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 11:31 AM   #670
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The biggest difference between a cash came and a tournament is the fear factor. In a tournament you can use big moves to force out opponents because the wrong call will break them. In a cash game where rebuy is optional, the likelihood that your bluffs will be picked off is higher. I hardly ever bluff in a cash game, I don't semibluff as much and I'm always trying to be a step behind my opponents to confuse them. My starting hands I play increase dramatically. Concentrate on trapping an opponent for all their money. String them along til it's time to drop the hammer, but try not to trap yourself. Cash games are about winning and losing hands. Don't fall in love with your hand, the board can dramatically change the strength of it. Remember AA doesn't always beat 72. If you plan on buying in only once, play extremely tight until you can build your stack a little. Forget about stealing. Short stacks don't have that luxury. Take it one hand at a time and keep your conversation low. Try to be statuesque. Set a goal, and leave when you reach it. Don't get dragged into staying one second longer than you want to.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote