View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 10:08 AM   #6
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Sid, you clearly are one of those morons who doesn't know "proper place, proper time". My brother is just like that, no conscious barrier between brain and mouth. Nobody likes him either. You are a fuck up, and it is all your fault. That would be pretty obvious to anybody without the socially awkward discourse you clearly exhibit. I actually think you're probably psychotic in real life. Please do the world a favor and kill yourself. I'm really not kidding. Peace.
haha, you still upset that i panned the timbo king reviews your sweated over.

I know about proper place proper time, but our class is very sexualy charged, and the comment went down well at the time, it was funny and they knew i wasne't being serious even though i really did want to bang her.

Becky (teacher) even said she would nail brad pitt in a portable toilet if he walked down the street.

The lines between teacher and friend were blurred.

That whore told becky i wanted to fuck her because i sonned her personality. Simple as that.

When i said the comment NO ONE was offended.

She got pissed off with me because i'm such a witty fellow and shes a dimwitted somali attention whore who is still a virgin and has aspergers.

Last edited by SID; 01-27-2010 at 10:10 AM.