View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 10:23 AM   #14
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
Was it that offensive tectrus?

Random jokes are corny.

Plus the class is sexualy charged and they enjoyed the comment, we had jokes about it for the next hour.

What is so annoying about the whole situation is that the whore waited 2 weeks after the whole incident happened to tell the teacher she was "offended" by what i had said.
Honestly, yes. A simple funny joke would have been more appropriate in that environment. I understand where you're coming from but you have to understand that people WILL and ALWAYS be people.

I think the chick waited two weeks to report you simply because either she thought about it too long, you weren't giving her any attention, or you and other people just got on her bad side. Certain people are like that.

Just be careful.