View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 12:28 PM   #43
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bruv fuck academics anyway, it all bullshit you get me.

in 4 months i will get my master in Engineering from Imperial. the only jobs i can find are stupid ones in some next countries. its a waste of time.

iv always been on the brink of exclusion but my good grades kept me in school. in Uni i knocked out the rugby team captain and got a 2 year ban from all Uni bars and clubs, even though CCTV showed him first throwing a stool at me which in my mind is an outright declaration of war. he took me to court and the judge said that he was at fault for being drunk and provoking the attack, but my Uni still declared that i was in the wrong. so i got suspended for 3 weeks and not allowed to carry on playing for the basketball team.