View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 04:00 PM   #57
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
ENGINEERING MASTERS from IMPERIAL COLLEGE LONDON! I like how you said that like it was nothing.

*raises arm in Ataturk salute
lol yeah i kno but after 4 years the whole thing about going to Imperial dies out, same with all the other Universities of London. like the first years are dope cause your surrounded by rich posh birds and a ghetto child like myself goes into meltdown. then you realise you paying for this shit and gotta get working and then you realise its a lot of hard work. then you wonder why duh fuck you picked aerospace engineering when you could have done finance and been a banker. its a quarter of the workload and you will get paid more.

*Ataturk salute back