View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 04:04 PM   #58
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
banned from school too?

good thing you got a future in the rap game or you'd be fucked.
jahahhahahahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Sid, you clearly are one of those morons who doesn't know "proper place, proper time". My brother is just like that, no conscious barrier between brain and mouth. Nobody likes him either. You are a fuck up, and it is all your fault. That would be pretty obvious to anybody without the socially awkward discourse you clearly exhibit. I actually think you're probably psychotic in real life. Please do the world a favor and kill yourself. I'm really not kidding. Peace.
werd hahahah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
lol why are you putting blame on the snitch?
you should be looking at the fact that you are at such a loss of game that good looking women put restraining orders on your ass just at the thought of having sex with you
im trying to imagine how much of a creeper someone has to be for a chick to go that far off a rumor lol.....
werd hahah
Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
i'd also like to add that this attempt at wucorp acceptance and attention by way of self ether and pity party is a new low for you.

but it seems to be working.

took the werds right outta my mind... i bet this is some fuckin fake ass lie to get people to talk to him on this message board since his existence was ethered recently, any one with half a brain can clearly cee this is just attention whoring at its gayest!

For the GenChat pervs