View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 10:59 PM   #1
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam
Default Gay Wu-Tang stuff

ok, don't freak out on the title, this is just fucking around. Me and Mixtape Mutt were coming up with shit last night, like taking a wu-tang line or verse, and turning it gay. We aren't gay, this is just A JOKE.

For example, This is one Mutt did for GZA on Bring Da Ruckus, this is supposed to be if GZA was gay:
MiXTaPe MuTT:YO IM GAYER THAN COWBOY BOOTS, BLEW RECRIUTS, IM FUCKIN EMCEE TROOPS, MY ASSHOLE IS LOOSE, HUGE DICK THEY TRAMPLED MY SHIT, WHILE I STOMP MY MUDDPOLE IN THAT ASS, FUCK BEIN STRAIGHT I DO WHAT I WANT, CREEPIN UP ON GUYS ON FIGHT NIGHT, MY WU TANG GANGBANG IS MADD FUCKIN DANGEROUS, AND MORE SEXY THAN THE STROKE OF COX, CHOPPIN THRU YA BACK, GIVIN OLD MEN HEART ATTACKS, NIGGAS TELL ME WHO IS HIM? I BLOW HIS FUCKIN DICK SOME! MAKE IT A VICOUS ACT OF GAYISM, I WANNA TASTE IT SO FUCK IT, AND BRING THE RUCKUS, I PROVOKE NIGGAS TO CUM IN BUCKETS, IM WET N CREAM NOT HOT FOR DAMES, ITS NOT A GAME, IM LIVIN IN FRIENDLY SHAME, LOVE RUSSIANS, WU TANG AINT CRUSHIN BOOBLETS, I DONT FUCK IF UR NAMES SUZZETTE, CUM IN MY ASS BUCKET

Here's one I did
GZA on Severe Punishment:
InspectahDeck88: GZA: my aids be hard to cure when full blown, my tongue filters your cum when I give you dome, Fuckin you in the butt, thats rough, When I jam into my cock into your ass, you say thats enough, So I attack your ass, you grab onto whats in reach, I anal fuck you so hard you lose your own speech, Your shit is copper, It's all over my pants, gettin fucked by 8 niggas in the back of a van, My dick is hooked on, your ass is fine, fuckin you so hard your life is on the line, Ejaculations delivered with style and potential, the cum is flowing smoothly in sequential order, revealin my hidden video camcorder, so i can sell this shit to dudes with big boners

I thought this shit was funny as fuck, so if yall wanna add on, turn wu-tang lines or verses into gay shit, go ahead.