View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 01:12 PM   #110
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
She liked me, she wanted me.

The somlian hijacked my ship of love destined for beckys heart and held it for randsom.
ur a fucking faggot and you just proved to everyone on this site ur still a virgin and has never had a girlfriend...

i flirt with hot older girls too and im 16 it really doesnt matter nd she probably did get a restraining order on you ur just scared of the ethering if you say it...

plus even if she was flirting with you and wanted to fuck you..YOU DIDNT FUCK HER so why does this matter? Flirting < pussy