View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 12:55 PM   #111
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I honestly want to know what sid's definition of "almost fucked" is

like...did you have her in bed, but she wasn't in the mood?
did you take her out for drinks...and she got too drunk to fuck?
did you talk to her in class, where you mandatorily see her....then she put a restraining order on you when she heard you wanted to sex her...and you almost fucked?
have you even once talked/ seen her outside of a place you mandatorily have to see her?
I don't get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
ur a fucking faggot and you just proved to everyone on this site ur still a virgin and has never had a girlfriend...

i flirt with hot older girls too and im 16 it really doesnt matter nd she probably did get a restraining order on you ur just scared of the ethering if you say it...

plus even if she was flirting with you and wanted to fuck you..YOU DIDNT FUCK HER so why does this matter? Flirting < pussy
this.