View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 03:51 PM   #115
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Look at these misfits.

We got a estranged father who had a breakdown on a forum, posted himself pouting in a bathroom with glossy lips, and asked for his account deleted so he could get two bars of wutang-corp.com/forum reputation just to make a thread called "double fisted".

We got a nerdy whiteboy who posts pics of him standing next to females to prove hes not gay, has a fasination with creepy goth metal grim reaper signitures and has a sexual relationship with the wonded fox.

We got a overweight delusional, agrophobic slimebag who make sounds with his mucas lined nasal hairs similar to a seal being crushed by steamroller.

And we got a faggy young boy from america similar to a little terrier barking up my leg and biting my ankle, craving for my attention, seen as the only form on online interaction he can mantain is beef with the guy who destroyed him.