View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 01:09 PM   #131
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumm ra View Post
lol when the day comes when making fun of someone for drawing dicks on a wall next to their name is gayer than actually drawing dicks on your wall next to your name...i'll kill myself.

hey sid. I was at the store today and said "hello" to this cute girl passing by, she smiled and said "hi" back. Did we almost fuck?
hahahahahahahhahahaha if u wuz sid u would have been banned from the store n charged with rape..