View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 12:43 PM   #15
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
heres how it went down....

It wasnt dinner it was drinks.

So i got up to go to the bathroom and i come back and see the checkbooklet thing. I open it up and her card is in there and i say....NO, i dont think so. She refuses, so i agreed to pay the tip.

the bill was 34, i left a 10.

She is a single mom holding it down.

Explain further....
10 on a 34 dolla bill, fuck that, i never tip, if i do its like 2 bones the most ahahahahhahahaha i have my reasons