View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 12:50 PM   #18
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
thats what i figures. it was a pride thing with her. And i respected that, but I also wanted her to kno that i am a gentleman, and would have no problem taking care of the evenings bill.

skamp, that server got a nice tip because of circumstances.....had i paid the 34 AND left the tip, she would have only gotten 5 bucks probably.

Yep. Single moms get a bad rap all day long and when they meet someone they might be interested in, they like to let them know without words that I don't need u but I may want u (if u play ur cards right). U dig?

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote