View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 01:24 PM   #6
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
word, i got this in the collection but haven't dusted it off in a long time. i'ma try to throw it on the iPod tonight cuz i am in a fucked up mood with alot of problems and bullshit all around me so this would be fitting. easily Royce's best album, i had high hopes for "Street Hop" since Premier was supposed to be heavily involved but i was majorly dissapointed. it had it's joints tho
definitely the right time to dust DIC off big homie!!!!

its courthouse music, newport music!!!!!!!!!!! audio stress ball!!!!!!!!!!!!

i actually loved street hop, but i bought that shit only to find the bootleg had a better mix!!!!! one of the worst mixes on a retail album in recent memory, fuckin wack!!!!!!!! street hop was an emcee album, royce flipping flows, one liners, storytelling joints... DIC was alot more personal, the type of shit thats tough to write!!!!!!! royce was in a bad place then man!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote