View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 04:28 PM   #5
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't think it is the fault of scientists as such, it is the nature of the system.

Unfortunately, you can only really access scientist journals through a paid subscription or alternatively, through a tertiary institution.

There are some journals that can be accessed for free, and I'm happy to provide some passwords for people interested in looking for literature regarding climate change.

In my eyes, it is the media and governments, two entities without an intimate knowledge of climate change, that have caused the problems regarding the "proof". Aside from that, it is a complex problem you can't really understand properly without reading some of the literature IMO.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote