View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 12:19 AM   #5
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by born invincible View Post

question - if you are working or using the software in corporate environment, why are you paying out of pocket for it? if you doing work for a company it would seem they fork over the bread for the software....

i know if i was doing anything computer related at the office and my company tried to say i gotta pay for the software, then i just guess work wouldnt be gettin done. how does that work where you at? i am just curious!
I wont be with them after this month, but yea it made me kind of angry the most they did when I first joined the company was front the money which I later paid back over the next 2 months through deduction of my pay check. (start ups have no excess $$$)

Although I was still interning at the time and getting paid which is pretty rare. So I guess the trade off was making a couple grand during my trial period. I also used a student discount @ the time.

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote