View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 04:29 PM   #11
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Metal barely took the first verse, CS was defintely close behind with the humor this line had me dying.

Quote:
I gotta warn fakes comin in my house of daggers with a style like STORM-
titty twisters is the only action your figure gets in the dorm-
well put together, but metals rhyme scheme is just off the chain everything clicked like magic in that verse, and the vocab definitely took the pie. Mira Eso

Quote:
my style's bold, flow so cold I'm dispatchin blizzards,
this chump is twenty nine years old with action figures,
I'm blastin triggers at ya dome, legs, chest, back and liver,
No point for you to be on the throne if you can't deliver,
nice multi's for sure... If your verse was just a little more complicated on the flow I wouldve gave it to you CS out off the sheer disrespect you was dishing.

2nd verses

I was definitely dissapointed with CS's verse, seemed like you weren't all that into it and you just popped it out quick, it's all good fam it happens. Wasn't that bad though, always a laugh... you still got that crazy style

Quote:
then you can confess- how much you adore me during pillow talk-
and how I bring the pain with a ginormous burning dildo cock-
Metal fist you started coming hard and the end was real weak but the strength of the opener carried the rest of the verse into the winner spot. This was sick...

Quote:
soles I captivate, when foes activate the throne I have to take,
my flow lacerates swinging the guiliotine and domes dicapitate,
vicious rhyme scheme, your multi's are real sick

only complaint I have with metal is I'm concerned the bars are a little stretched, how would it fit in a 4/4 you might be huffin and puffin by the 3rd line... you pushin 17 syllables on some of them... shrink em down and you'll be a beast for real

I'm going to have to give this to Metalfist

Good battle yo

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote