View Single Post
Old 09-23-2005, 05:56 AM   #11
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz
Default Re: One must be able to think critically in this forum

The world on the whole needs less ignorance. Does it seem to anyone else here that the entire world suffers from a short attention span? There's so much I want to do to go out and make a difference in the world but I feel like I have to take care of things on the homefront first. Between work to pay bills and school to educate myself, it doesn't leave me much time to be involved the way I would like to be in things like grassroot political movements etc. Sometimes I think society is set up this way to keep everybody distracted. A lack of focus directed at changing our current system can only be beneficial to the people that currently hold the power in this country, and evidently little help to anyone else.peace
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote