View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 10:48 PM   #30
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulas View Post
That link doesn't contain the assesment of your type but rather the discription of how the system works.

You find your type, then find out what your instinctive centre is. Next you find out which "neighboring personality" influences you the most aka your "wing". And that is just the tip of the iceberg. This link shows the asseement of a type 8 and all of its variants(with some other usefull links too): [url]

Visions didn't mean to offend or take over your thread, just wanted to contribute. The Myer's Briggs system definately has it's merrits and is a pretty accurate starting point. The only issue I have is that it catergorizes the world into 16 personalities where enneagrams with all the variations have at least 54. But no one can tell you who you are so if ENFP works for you that's cool.
no offense taken. I welcome the contribution and took the assessment from the link you posted, it's just I didn't think the results ring true for myself. I found the downsides of an ENFP through the Meyers Briggs results to be obstacles that have really held me back. Not so much with the results of being a type 2.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote