View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 10:14 AM   #679
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If you play with people where money is no object, it's advisable to play behind a street. Slow play until it's too late for them to get out of a hand. Trying to consistently bump heads with bullies who just don't care usually brings disastrous results. They will get more chances to bust you than vice versa, so play tight and allow the action to come to you rather than try to dictate it. The drawback to this style, is that it allows your opponents to catch, so be on your guard for psychological patterns which give away if they have indeed caught or not. After you catch them a few times, it will undoubtedly slow them down, and give you the opportunity to start drawing out cheaply. In the beginning, however, I wouldn't draw too much, just go for the throat with a big one.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote