View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 12:13 PM   #12
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
I just realized I said "he" =\ society has an ingrained visual imprint of "god" as a man/being.

How could a man\being of created the universe and why would it choose to make the decisions it made in allowing failed civilizations time and time again?

Each soul (program) has free will until reunited the kingdom (god) and all are one with the main processor working as a whole and "the glory returns" ( knowledge knowledge )

And we learn it all in multiple lifetimes to become perfect beings balanced in knowing the difference in fear and love.

The creator having a "maker" is something we got to find out when the time is right is each our own time I'm thinking. A lot of questions we wont get answers to until we pass on.
this idea is stuck on my mind at the moment. like what if reality was a fractal? and no matter how far in or out you zoomed you were left with a macrocosm and a microcosm. on a grander level, God is a microcosm of the multiverse of multiple creators, in which that multiverse is governed by multiuniversal laws which they call "god"....to infinity.

but then going back to the "God's Introspection" concept... the ONE GOD may have created our God and other universe's gods out of himself, in order to experience multiplicity on a higher level.

i'm going to meditate on this this evening and come back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikke View Post
I'm an atheist but instead of disregarding the concept of god I just looked at the universe for something that fits the definition of god.

As A Result I don't see god as a conscience but rather a name for all the powers that make the universe work.
God is often seen as the overseer & Controller of the universe, this transelates into gravity for example, it makes sure we stay on earth & the earth stays in orbit around the sun so that we hav elife.
Another example is Evolution, it oversees us and often gives what we need to survive.
i feel that.
ironically the 3 major religions often get this wrong. the man in the sky concept has created more atheists than anything else.