View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 08:04 PM   #14
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
this idea is stuck on my mind at the moment. like what if reality was a fractal? and no matter how far in or out you zoomed you were left with a macrocosm and a microcosm. on a grander level, God is a microcosm of the multiverse of multiple creators, in which that multiverse is governed by multiuniversal laws which they call "god"....to infinity.

but then going back to the "God's Introspection" concept... the ONE GOD may have created our God and other universe's gods out of himself, in order to experience multiplicity on a higher level.

i'm going to meditate on this this evening and come back.
Yep yep. And I'm thinking on this level to. One day we could possibly discover an evolved micro lifeform on the surface of something atomic/molecular size range. And vice versa - we may be a part of something bigger - and all this is happening - happened already and will happen again.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote