View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 08:32 PM   #1795
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ya i got the automated confirmation but nothing concrete and the charge isn't even pending on my credit card, so i'm probably burned. oh well, i still have a stack of other crap and the complete short stories of jg ballard to get to so i'm sated.

weapon x was the shit. even with the so-so dunwich arc, aaron's wolverine is definitive to me right now.

is anyone going to check out the new flash series? what i read of rebirth wasn't that great imo but manipaul's art looks good and johns is johns.

did anyone get first wave #1? i flipped through it and was put off by the lack of batman lol plus i thought the coloring diluted morales' art. the black and white preview looked alot better imo

this wednesday on batman and robin lol

i think sexton is the actor mayhew skinned--- mangrove pierce i think?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote