View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 05:40 AM   #15
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
fucking krayzie that mownique won actress oscar. wow.

never seen hurt locker and I dont really want to I think it was clear to everyone outside of Hollywood Avatar was the best film of the year
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
if bullshit like LOTR can win best oscar its a joke that Avatar cant beat fucking "hurt locker"

People hatin on Avatar just because it cost alot of money. what sort of a reason is that not to like a film? its almost as if a film that cost that much to make can never win an oscar.

Fucking hurt locker gimme a break jesus christ. people look back in 10 years no one will give a crap about that film. Wheras Avatar is a landmark in cinematic greatness. I read the producer of Hurt Locker was sending all these emails out to the voters telling them to vote for his film because it cost so much less to make than Avatar. who cares. Avatar was a better film.
Can you believe this faggot?

I keep saying that Avatar is a blatant rip off of Dances with Wolves and a 400-million piece of shit and this loser keeps insisting it's the greatest thing of all time. What a homo.

Blue people lost. It's time to get over it.

Put the pom poms away...

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote