View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 11:02 AM   #17
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Can you believe this faggot?

I keep saying that Avatar is a blatant rip off of Dances with Wolves and a 400-million piece of shit and this loser keeps insisting it's the greatest thing of all time. What a homo.

Blue people lost. It's time to get over it.

Put the pom poms away...
No disrespect Brock but why do you think that you're better than everyone? Why does everyone have to listen to what you say? Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

He's clearly upset that Avatar, which is an awesome movie, should have won best film of the year. I wanted Avatar or Precious to win best movie of the year but it didn't. Avatar won, what, like six academy awards last night and it's the highest grossing movie of all time, which was why a lot of people thought that it would've won best movie of the year.

I never heard of The Hurt Locker until last night and I was like WTF is this crap. Clearly, it's a good movie because it won best directing and best film.

All I'm saying is that you shouldn't be so quick to get upset towards people who don't support you or agree with you. Again, people have their right to speak their mind and people shouldn't be called names and be put down because they're speaking what they think is right.

No disrespect but try to hear people out before you put them down.

Thanks.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote