View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 10:49 AM   #20
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Seriously? seriously? You're gonna sit me down and have a little chat with me? Dude, fuck you. Nobody likes you. You are a boring imbecile who spends all his time chastising people about their behavior on the internet. You want to know why i act like I'm superior and better than people on here? Because I am. You're right though, he is entitled to his own opinion, and so am I. Avatar blows, he's an idiot, and you're a homo. Now shut the fuck up pussy.

Don't ever pull that shit again. Respect your elders and shut that vagina you call a mouth.
This is what I'm talking about. Prior to this post, I thought that you were cool. I thought that you and I were cool. Clearly, I hit a nerve. Clearly, you can't handle the truth about yourself and how you think that you're superior above everyone else. Clearly, you're a grown man who stills behaves immaturely by putting others down, calling them names, and saying something positive about yourself and saying something negative to whom the person you're arguing with. All the crap you read on the internet and all the crap that you post on the internet DOESN'T MAKE YOU A SUPERIOR PERSON, obviously!

You called me a homosexual, which is a false. Why? Because I checked you? I didn't do that out of hate, I did it out of love because I thought you were cool. I guess I was wrong. You're, what, 28? Come on!

WOW!

IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote