View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 01:35 PM   #29
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You know who the weakest faggots of all are? Those that feel they have to
tell people how to act, and those who feel they need to explain that they aren't a faggot when somebody calls them one. Dude, that is exactly what makes you a faggot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
Hmm. First, I never said that we were friends.

OMG! You have the nerve to call me stupid when you don't even read correctly. Being cool and being friends are totally two different things, obviously.

Just stop lying to yourself, man. You're upset because I checked you. Just be honest, you don't like it when some disagrees with you because you think that you're always right.

You're just a sad individual, Brock. You're not better than anyone. You're not perfect.

You can say all the pointless bullshit all you want too because obviously, I'm not hurt by any of it at all. Say want you want. I really don't give a damn. You're just upset because you knew that you were wrong for saying that your word is better than someone else's just because it came from you.

People like you are just plain weak.

Thanks for your input. Have a nice day.
Oh, obviously you do give a damn, otherwise you wouldn't try to admonish me in such a pathetic way. I never said you said we were friends although thanks once again for misinterpreting what I was saying in order to make yourself look less foolish. It's too fucking late. Everybody knows you're a fucking idiot, and every post you make trying to "explain" yourself only makes you look worse. You have spiraled to the point where everything you say about me is a reflection of yourself, I'm sad, I think this, I think that, blah blah blah...just shut the fuck up. I don't give a fuck. You are so pathetic I want to find you just to shoot you and put you out of your misery, that's how sorry I feel for you. You're just a little insignificant gnat who doesn't know when to shut his fucking stupid mouth and leave well enough alone.

I mean butting in an obvious ribbing by myself to Lacey, HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN YOU BE? It's Lacey!!! Now I'm just going to murder you, so you better put me on ignore, because everything you read from now on is gonna be about how stupid you are and you small your dick is.

You asked for it bitch.

PS, Did you just O-M-G me? I think it's time to change that tampon

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans

Last edited by beautifulrock; 03-08-2010 at 01:44 PM.
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote