View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 08:29 PM   #35
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
It's your opinion. People have mixed opinions regarding the TF2. Some say it's good entertainment while others say it's crap. You say that it's crap, but that's what you believe and can't be mad at you for that.

Yes, I've seen Dancing with the Wolves several times. I've have The Last Samurai staring Tom Cruise and District 9 as well. Those movies are very similar to Avatar. You say that Avatar is a rip off of Dancing with the Wolves. That's how you see it. I can't change it and I'm not upset.

This whole argument has been about who's opinion has more weight, which is kind of silly, in my opinion. People will agree and disagree on certain discusses and topics. If someone disagrees with you, it's what that person believes.

How can I be upset with someone who disagrees with me? People expressing opinions on what they think is right or wrong is a good thing to me. It's like the round table on Meet the Press. It's very interesting.

Dancing with the Wolves is a great movie, by the way.
have u seen that movie where the dinosaurs come from the past to NY and some other shit happens...i forgot...its animated, 90s pic.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote