View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 03:15 PM   #36
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Can you believe this faggot?

I keep saying that Avatar is a blatant rip off of Dances with Wolves and a 400-million piece of shit and this loser keeps insisting it's the greatest thing of all time. What a homo.

Blue people lost. It's time to get over it.

Put the pom poms away...
I wouldn't bother, that guy is way, way beyond help.

He actually believes these things he's saying haha.

Anyway, Oscars was the usual deal. One or two worthy winners, and a heap of mediocre to bad winners.

Hurt Locker was a decent film, i mean, at least Avatar didn't win. But there were a lot of of better films last year. Not many of them had the kind of sappy tone that is a prerequisite to winning an Oscar though.

Good to see Christoph Waltz win, he was terrific in Inglorious Basterds.

A Prophet was easily the best foreign film (not that i've seen the film that won actually, i've seen 2 of the other nominees) by virtue of the fact that it was easily the best film of last year.

Maybe this Argentinian film is actually better, although i really doubt it. Odds are, it's some overly sentimental film chronicling familial relations.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote